Make a claim
No one ever looks forward to an insurance claim, but it’s good to know that FCA Insurance Brokers are always here to assist you.
FCA partners with the best claims professionals to ensure that we can make even difficult situations as simple as possible.
Claims support is always available from FCA:
- 416-486-1421 (Toronto)
- 1-800-267-0281 (Toronto toll-free)
- 1-800-285-8607 (Port Carling Office)
- 1-800-349-8679 (Pickering Office)
DSB Claims Solutions – FCA’s 24-7 partner for claims response:
1-866-969-1953 (To report claims outside of business hours, except for the CAIRP Insolvency Program)
To report claims for the CAIRP Insolvency Program, outside of business hours – Call Crawford Adjusters Canada at 1-888-224-5677
What should you do?
- Call Police, Fire & Ambulance, if necessary.
- Take all possible steps to prevent injuries and minimize further damage. This includes emergency repairs to ensure security.
- Obtain relevant information, such as insurance details and contact names and numbers, from any other persons involved (including witnesses).
- Do not admit liability!
- Contact FCA as soon as possible.
Please visit the Insurer Contacts Page in our Tools section for a list of Insurer Contacts